Jobberman is a Nigerian based job portal and career platform that lists candidate job applications for employers and helps connect people looking for jobs with companies hiring. It is “the single largest job placement website in sub-Saharan Africa”.
Purpose of the Job
Your mission is to own content creation for digital stories, testimonials, and social media content.
- Conceptualization and designing of marketing and branding content (social media posts, videos) for all our digital mediums -Website, Social Media, Emails etc.
- Conceptualization and designing of all form of advertisements for Facebook, Google and other digital mediums
- Day to day content design for social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.
- Video shooting, Photography, and video editing of content videos for social media.
- Combine various mediums (such as video, screen capture, slides, audio, graphics, pictures) to create final products.
- Edit raw footage content for producing film and video.
- Perform video and audio editing based on story sequence and continuity.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Degree in related field
- Intermediate – Expert of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Beginner to Intermediate – Expert of Figma, Adobe Xd or Sketch.
- Candidates should possess strong organizational, communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills. This entails teamwork, collaboration, and an ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Outstanding online portfolio demonstrating a high level of creative execution and a strong understanding of design fundamentals (colour, composition, typography, and if possible, animation)
- Show an understanding of creative execution with respect to Marketing objectives, business goals, messaging and strategy.
- Highly organized and effective communicator.
- Can work independently when required, but can also take direction.
- A proactive approach to working, showing initiative and seeking appropriate guidance and input from others when needed.
- Intermediate – Expert in Video/Animation (Adobe Premiere and After Effects) with a willingness to grow in these areas
- Beginner – Intermediate knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS 3.
- Passion to learn!
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification TBC