Tribus is a subsidiary of Centum Investments and was born out of a market and industry frustration. We are an internationally accredited and experienced company, offering far more than the mere generic standard.
As Tribus-TSG, we hold distribution rights for many products and for certain specialized products we are the sole distributor across Africa. We have distribution / reseller rights for over 10 business’s and 100’s of line item products. These distribution rights ultimately lead to better value for our Customers.
First and foremost, we create the space to give you confidence and allow you to carry out your primary and core business, without having to worry about outsourced services. We offer;
1. Improved Delivery of Service
- Greater command and control; labour, technology, SLA Management and Warranties etc.
- Combined marketing strategies, if and when required by you the client.
- Improved team cohesion as well as improved Safety & Security Awareness.
2. Greater Value for Money
- Your project will be led and overseen by some of the leading security specialists in the country and our distribution status ensures the latest in technologies and techniques will be deployed
- Less investment of time required from you & your Management Team.
- Client savings compared to current market standards of tendering and operating
Purpose of the role
To create training programs that develop and improve our employees’ skills. You will be collaborating with functional experts to determine training goals, updating the contents of current training programs, and designing measurement and feedback tools.
To ensure success as a training consultant, you should demonstrate in-depth knowledge of training methods and extensive experience as a training consultant in a related industry. An accomplished training consultant will be someone whose expertise in teaching and learning enables optimized skills acquisition.
- Evaluating existing training and development programs.
- Revising, modifying, and updating training materials.
- Collaborating with internal departments to develop training materials that achieve defined learning outcomes.
- Creating course materials and teaching aids that support content delivery and skills assessments.
- Deploying feedback tools to assess the effectiveness of the curriculum.
- Tracking training outcomes and ensuring alignment to business objectives.
- Identifying individual and organizational obstacles to learning and facilitating interventions.
- Responding to trainee questions and adjusting course content as required.
- Facilitating the delivery of technology-based and multimedia-centered teaching.
- Developing performance evaluation feedback channels.
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, education, or a related discipline.
- At least 3 years experience as a training consultant or a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of curriculum design, instructional methods, and training techniques.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced proficiency in technology-based learning management systems (LMS).
- Proficiency in office software, including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Demonstrates resilience
- Willingness to learn
- Leads change and innovates
- Result oriented
- Executes entrepreneurially
- Team player
- High integrity
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree: Human Resource Management or related field