The Innovation Village is a launchpad for leading entrepreneurs and innovators working to solve our most pressing challenges using technology. We cultivate innovators and entrepreneurs, startups and enterprises focused on social-economic transformation.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Support our initiatives with the developer/tech ecosystem. With plenty of support and cooperation from our executive, engineering, operations, finance and design teams, you will help document and report on our engagement with the developer ecosystem.
- Prepare proposals and concept notes on upcoming activities and tech community projects.
- Support the profile developers and tech enthusiasts, young professionals, students and freelancers who seek to be part of our network.
- Coordinate the running of developer meetups and engagements with an emphasis on capturing details of participants and any feedback from them.
- Report on the different engagements with the developer community to ensure that they are all recorded on TIV Impact.
- Keep track of the number of developers and tech enthusiasts in all the regional spaces of The Innovation Village.
- Drive engagement on our digital platforms (i.e My Village) through job posts and respond to any concerns.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS/ABILITIES & BEHAVIOUR)
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in public speaking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO (Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country.
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full-time jobs are guaranteed.
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed.
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree