Tribus is a subsidiary of Centum Investments and was born out of a market and industry frustration. We are an internationally accredited and experienced company, offering far more than the mere generic standard.
As Tribus-TSG, we hold distribution rights for many products and for certain specialized products we are the sole distributor across Africa. We have distribution / reseller rights for over 10 business’s and 100’s of line item products. These distribution rights ultimately lead to better value for our Customers.
First and foremost, we create the space to give you confidence and allow you to carry out your primary and core business, without having to worry about outsourced services. We offer;
1. Improved Delivery of Service
- Greater command and control; labour, technology, SLA Management and Warranties etc.
- Combined marketing strategies, if and when required by you the client.
- Improved team cohesion as well as improved Safety & Security Awareness.
2. Greater Value for Money
- Your project will be led and overseen by some of the leading security specialists in the country and our distribution status ensures the latest in technologies and techniques will be deployed
- Less investment of time required from you & your Management Team.
- Client savings compared to current market standards of tendering and operating
Purpose of the role
This business covers Cybersecurity, Hardware and Software Technologies, as well as C3i mainly focused on remote monitoring, CCTV and information systems.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- Bachelor’s Degree: computer science, IT, computer engineering, or similar
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is advantageous.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Demonstrates resilience
- Willingness to learn
- Leads change and innovates
- Result oriented
- Executes entrepreneurially
- Team player
- High integrity
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s Degree: computer science, IT, computer engineering, or similar