Purpose of the Job
The Social Media Intern is responsible for assisting in coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter and Instagram by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates. Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals.
- Monitoring and replying to Direct messages or comments from prospective participants.
- Daily posting of updates and events taking place. Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that all intending programs are well communicated in due time.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Ability to be able to work independently with initiative to manage high volume workflow.
- Ability to perform detail-oriented work with a high level of accuracy and flexibility with changing priorities.
- Ability to interact and follow-up on requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and schedule own work under tight deadlines, as well as to work on own initiative and as a member of a team.
- Excellent problem solver.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent management and communications skills, strong interpersonal skills to ensure internal coherence among diverse team members.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to work as a team member.
- Proficiency in using a computer to enter and retrieve data and information using applications such as Microsoft Excel, Google Documents etc. accurately and rapidly.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Scholar Award letter
- Copy of Police Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification TBC