Tribus is a subsidiary of Centum Investments and was born out of a market and industry frustration. We are an internationally accredited and experienced company, offering far more than the mere generic standard.
As Tribus-TSG, we hold distribution rights for many products and for certain specialized products we are the sole distributor across Africa. We have distribution / reseller rights for over 10 business’s and 100’s of line item products. These distribution rights ultimately lead to better value for our Customers.
First and foremost, we create the space to give you confidence and allow you to carry out your primary and core business, without having to worry about outsourced services. We offer;
1. Improved Delivery of Service
- Greater command and control; labour, technology, SLA Management and Warranties etc.
- Combined marketing strategies, if and when required by you the client.
- Improved team cohesion as well as improved Safety & Security Awareness.
2. Greater Value for Money
- Your project will be led and overseen by some of the leading security specialists in the country and our distribution status ensures the latest in technologies and techniques will be deployed
- Less investment of time required from you & your Management Team.
- Client savings compared to current market standards of tendering and operating
Purpose of the role
The main responsibility of this role is to assist in the management of marketing operations under the supervision of a marketing manager. Experience in the informal areas will be highly desirable.
- Meets with customers in a sales environment to drive product sales and knowledge Demonstrates advanced products knowledge Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures
- Makes sales appointments with clients
- Teams with other employees to make sure that product is available and shoppable in stores
- Generates new leads by meeting with consumers Follows up with any clients to make sure that they are satisfied with product
- Assembles any and all product displays in a given market
- Meets with retail associates to help them effectively sell products
- Finds new target markets and penetrates them to drive sales
- Discovers how to market products to new users
- Understands how to make products appeal to consumers based on the environment and current trends
- Uses the Internet to push products to a given target market
- Works with the marketing department to develop new sales strategies
- Teaches other sales consultants how to make sales to potential consumers
- Discovers target markets and advantages of other companies
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- Bachelor’s degree: Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance
- Demonstrates advanced sales knowledge
- Always looks for new ways to make products attractive to customers
- Sales Consultant Skills and Qualifications:
- Time-Oriented, Friendly, Sales,
- Product Knowledge, People Person,
- Great Written and Verbal Communication Skills,
- Writes Reports,
- Public Speaking,
- Product Demonstration, Strategy,
- Sales Reports
- Demonstrates resilience
- Willingness to learn
- Leads change and innovates
- Result oriented
- Executes entrepreneurially
- Team player
- High integrity
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree: Business, Accounting, Marketing, Finance