Ringier is an internationally active, modern media group with an integrated and diversified value creation chain. The current strategy is based not only on media but also on e-commerce and entertainment.
Purpose of the role
To assist in the company’s sales academy to develop our internal sales team to ensure that areas of training are identified and our sales engine, from a training perspective, is kept in top form.
- Fulfil tasks set out by Sales Coach
- Assist Sales coach in research and maintain a library of subject content-related videos request.
- Owning the upload and maintenance of training content into Leapsome.
- Assist Sales Coach with organising relevant materials and developing training content for lessons.
- Assist Sales Coach to ensure subject matter experts (SMEs) content, methods of delivery and learning materials meet the defined learning objectives for training sessions.
- Maintain up-to-date training attendance and keep track of training schedules.
- Assist with seeking ways of improving the sales team’s performance by reflecting on training design.
- Consistently track, evaluate, and report on feedback from training sessions both participant and SMEs.
- Follow up with the rescheduling of absentees and those with low assessment scores for catch up training and assessment retakes.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Eager to learn and work with various teams across the verticals in the group.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Cope well under pressure.
- Experience as a Teacher Assistant is a plus.
- Familiarity with school administrative tasks and learning methods.
- Great interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc