The Innovation Village is a launchpad for leading entrepreneurs and innovators working to solve our most pressing challenges using technology. We cultivate innovators and entrepreneurs, startups and enterprises focused on social-economic transformation.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To catalyze learning and evidence-based decision-making across projects and within our networks of project stakeholders.
- Staff and Program Management
- Build relationships with implementing partners, control and monitor/track their activities in coordination with the Program lead.
- Support in the development and redesigning of work plans for partners, Ventures and initiatives.
- Oversight of onboarded partner teams to coordinate and implement activities in line with approved project work plans, budget and within the agreed time frames.
- Ensure project deadlines, quality standards and targets are met, redesigning deadlines, quality standards and targets as needed.
- Make on-site field visits regularly to provide technical backstopping and/or design recommendations.
- Review all reports to ensure the necessary information is captured for reporting.
- Support development of all reports, both internal and external to the donor.
- Support in the onboarding of a partner.
- Monitor and lead in capacity building and other needs.
- Establish and maintain good coordination and working relationships with partners, beneficiaries and other stakeholders.
- Ensure close coordination and sharing of information with relevant stakeholders.
- Documentation, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Work closely with the monitoring and evaluation staff to capture the required data for measuring output and impact of the programme; and to ensure accurate and timely flow of information from the Ventures, Initiatives and partners.
- Prepare and submit timely reports that will be indicative of program progress during implementation. Respond to queries if and when necessary.
- Ensure appropriate filing and availability of documentation required for internal and external communications, accountability, audits, and evaluation purposes and reporting.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO (Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country.
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full-time jobs are guaranteed.
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed.
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree