Purpose of the Job
We believe that agriculture is Africa’s No. 1 job creation engine and holds great potential in the creation of millions of jobs for unemployed youth. We aim to use agriculture to not only address unemployment, but also mitigate violent insurgencies that are fueled by a lack of meaningful opportunities for youth.
As a Program Management Intern you will work closely with the senior management team on specific projects relating to launching and scaling the company’s Agricultural Franchise Model
- Project Management- Responsible for the initiation, planning, executing and monitoring of the company’s Commodity Value Chain Project.
- Research and Analytics- Responsible for the research and analysis of effective commodity production, potential investment models and new technologies available to drastically increase productivity in company’s commodity value chain.
- Technology Transfer – Responsible for the facilitation and transition of the company technologies under development to the commodity value chain.
- Other Activities – Perform all other duties as assigned.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Bachelor’s degree in Agronomy, Agriculture, Business Management, Economics, or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in for a logistically and operationally intensive business.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with ability to distill data into actionable recommendations.
- Independent thinker and resourceful problem solver driven to succeed.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage staff across various functions.
- Obsessive attention to detail, positive attitude and a constant willingness to learn.
- Passionate, driven individual with an ability to achieve results through teamwork and collaborative approaches.
- Scholar Award letter
- Copy of Police Clearance Certificate
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate
- Passport Copy
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree: Business Management, Economics or related field