LEAP Africa is a non-profit organization focused on raising dynamic, innovative, and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa. We provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation, and social mobility for young Africans.
We are on a strategic journey towards building a world class institution that will be an ecosystem builder, a thought leader, and a development hub for young people towards the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals of “Making secondary education work and Developing talents for the SDGs” in Africa.
- Report to and work closely with your supervisor in the development and implementation of successful projects/programmes within the organization in line with agreed scope, budget and timelines.
- Engage in project, products and service design and their implementation in achieving the organizational objectives.
- Support the research, design, development, and delivery of programme curriculum, and contribute to creation of knowledge content for various projects and programmes.
- Build and manage relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure that project timelines, specifications, deliverables, and guidelines are being met.
- Keep record of all information relating to projects you are working on, ensuring proper documentation, clarification and for presentation to management.
- Engage in any other tasks that may emerge as result of the growth of the organisation and as assigned by your supervisor.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Smart and well articulated
- Strong project Management skills – Interest and experience in programme management, research curriculum development, event planning
- Proficient in G-Suite, Microsoft office – Word, Excel PowerPoint
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree: Business Management, Economics or related field