Data Science Nigeria is a non-profit run and managed by the Data Scientists Network Foundation. To build a world-class Artificial Intelligence (AI) knowledge, research and innovation ecosystem that delivers high-impact transformational research, business use applications, AI-first start-ups, support employability and social good use cases. We are committed to raising one million AI talents in 10 years and thus position Nigeria as one of the top 10 AI talent/knowledge destinations with 20% GDP multiplier impact. We are poised to accelerate Nigeria’s socio-economic development through a solution-oriented application of machine learning in solving social/business problems.
Purpose of the Job
Join a leading innovative learning platform that delivers learning to millions of students without any form of internet access during this prolonged COVID19 period.
- Support strategic partners and clients with solution-oriented application of Artificial Intelligence-driven research via consulting best practices and hands-on solution delivery.
- Develop, manage and execute the GTM plan for new products and new product to ensure cross-functional internal alignment and readiness.
- End-to-end project management of analytics/research-related projects.
- Development of revenue-generating and value-adding ideas to drive business sustainability
- Develop a deep understanding of the business problems of various industries and effectively position and communicate how and why product features and functionality address and overcome those market problems.
- Work with broad cross-functional internal teams to ensure GTM tracking of dependent stakeholder readiness plans including, reporting key milestones status, risks and contingency planning and issue escalation, as necessary.
- Create and run basic to moderately complex reports that assist in tracking key panel metrics (e.g., recruitment response rate, survey completion rate, and attrition rate & panel composition).
- Work with a project team, project lead and/or steering committee, and stakeholders to develop documentation outlining project requirements, scope, goals, deliverables, timelines, required resources, and budget.
- Develop system to standardize budgets, work plans and program and finance reports. This will include programmatic and financial reporting tracking
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Project Management, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and other numerate discipline
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree Business Management, Project Management, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics