Purpose Of The Job
To support the formulation, building/buying, and delivery of the best market-fit products
and services in the group. Anticipate the users’ needs and proffer speedy solutions to
- Involves but is not limited to scoping customer needs, developing
business & technical requirements, providing business feedback, investigating
bugs, and gathering user feedback.
- Responsible for ensuring product delivery excellence in the way and
manner our products are delivered to customers (employers).
- Product management on the ground as far as the sales and operational
teams are concerned.
- When there is non-clarity between business expectations and technical outputs,
it is your job to fix it using knowledge, influence, and action.
- When products are not working well in the market, you are the point of call for
CEOs, sales, and op teams and they expect you to fix this.
- Product Development & Operations:
- Stay on top of market and competitive occurrences within and
outside the region and offer recommendations to your line
- Coordinate the operational delivery of products and services of
the business to market working closely with relevant
stakeholders within ROAM & Cube.
- Serve as first-level platform support for internal business
stakeholders (e.g. CX)
- Collaborate effectively with marketing to ensure the success of pre &
post-launch activities to ensure the success of new product releases.
- Product documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Competitor research and product benchmarking
- On-platform UX research and feedback collation from end-users
to identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement
- Translate Jobberman or BrighterMonday business & technical
requirements to Cube and vice-versa
- Other related activities and assignments as assigned by the
- Product Evangelism
- Equip sales/ops/cx team with adequate knowledge of our tools
and tech through consistent training, coaching and any other
- Deliver product training to new hires and existing members of
staff to maximize business outcomes.
- Assess product knowledge of relevant teams to determine sales
readiness and implement appropriate remediation measures.
- Provide sales support and act in a technical sales capacity as may be
required from time to time.
- Take ownership of business KPIs (revenue, listings, transactions
etc.) and drive success within the region.
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- Business Acumen
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics,
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative mind with a keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Communication Skills
- People Management
- A first degree in any discipline
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Documents Required
- ID Copy/Passport Copy
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate
- Copy of Police Clearance Certificate
- Scholar or Award Letter
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full-time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc