Purpose of the Job
To support the formulation, building/buying, and delivery of the best market-fit products and services in the group. You are to anticipate the users’ needs and proffer speedy solutions to product-centered issues. To be responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as providing hands-on
explanations of any new product when necessary to ensure an increase in sales.
- Collect data on clients, competitors, the market and consolidate information
into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Prepare & conduct surveys on different products and business objectives.
- Perform valid & reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies, market trends, and industry standard.
- Support sales & Product lead in selling the value of our products.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Degree in a business related course eg sales, marketing etc.
- At least 1 year experience in a sales organization
- Enjoys working in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to execute under accelerated timeframes
- Flexibility to adapt to change in priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scholar Award letter
- Senior Certificate/Matric/ Grade12
- Copies of Highest Education
- ID Copy
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Degree in a business related course eg sales, marketing