The Innovation Village is a launchpad for leading entrepreneurs and innovators working to solve our most pressing challenges using technology. We cultivate innovators and entrepreneurs, startups and enterprises focused on social-economic transformation.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Portfolio Analyst intern will gain valuable business experience analysing the performance of TIV investment verticals and providing data in neat and informative reports. The work will be complex and challenging but the reward will be highly marketable skills for recent graduates who are interested in finance, venture building, business or technology.
The Portfolio Analyst will work closely with TIV’s venture building department. People with a variety of interests can gain great experience that will translate into diverse fields.
- Input data into Excel and Google Sheets
- Generating status reports and maintaining complex excel charts that track investment portfolio data
- Ensure TIV’s investment data is reported accurately and on time
- And all general office/administrative duties that are required for this position
- As knowledge and experience increase, take ownership of new and different requests and add value through new job skills and accomplishments
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS/ABILITIES & BEHAVIOUR)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Highly proficient in Excel and Google sheets (VLOOKUP, Index and Match, IF functions)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office
- Self-starting and able to work without much supervision
- Able to understand and synthesize complex ideas
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree
- Finance, MIS, Economics and Business Majors preferred
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO (Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country.
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full-time jobs are guaranteed.
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed.
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree: Finance, MIS, Economics & Business Majors