The Innovation Village is a launchpad for leading entrepreneurs and innovators working to solve our most pressing challenges using technology. We cultivate innovators and entrepreneurs, startups and enterprises focused on social-economic transformation.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To continuously deliver value to our partners under Future Lab. An ideal candidate is highly strategic, ambitious, detail-oriented, and able to effectively influence both within the organization and with our external partners.
- Build trusted relationships with key stakeholders within our partner organizations to generate adoption, renewals, and new revenue opportunities.
- Devise engagement plans that consider partner business goals, internal organization structures, and map products and services to achieve these goals.
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new customers and establish key metrics of success.
- Drive escalation of client issues, coordinate key resources in the escalation process, and assist with client issues through resolution.
- Host events, track corporate participation with high attention to detail and design new ways to increase corporate engagement.
- Schedule and facilitate bi-weekly calls and participate in planning corporate facing events.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS/ABILITIES & BEHAVIOUR)
- Detail-oriented, highly organized, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements.
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in public speaking.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO (Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country.
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full-time jobs are guaranteed.
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed.
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s degree: Business, marketing, communications, or related field