Kifiya Financial Technology PLC. (Kifiya) is a payment service provider and enabler of digital services. We create an integrated, scalable service that enables access to financial and non-financial services by building sustainable technologies and distribution infrastructure.
We innovate in technology to build and enable distribution channels that make financial and non-financial services simple, affordable and within reach. Our services allow financial institutions, corporates, NGOs and government institutions to deliver services to their customers more efficiently. Kifiya also provides customers of low income that are unable to access traditional financial institutions customer centric products to simplify transactions.
Established in February 2010, Kifiya’s founders had the vision of utilizing their more than two decades of experience in Information Communication Technology (ICT) in Ethiopia to make transactions simple.
The Kifiya approach combines extensive first-hand technical expertise, and business experience with international best practices promoting access to financial services gained through consulting leading experts in the field. This holistic formula ensures the foundation for successful implementation of financial and payment services’ delivery, taking into account all aspects of our clients’ organizations and a newly growing economy.
As of today Kifiya has four technology services platforms: Single window Service Platform, Digital Financial Service Platform, Mobile Value Added Service Platform and Micro-insurance platform.
Kifiya has received several recognitions, including one from the MasterCard Foundation and was the recipient of the Zambezi Prize from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). The company was also recently featured in a case study by the Harvard Business School. Kifiya has close partnerships and have worked with renowned development partners such as Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MasterCard Foundation and Dutch Enterprise Agency.
Currently Kifiya have 850 employees (130 at head office).
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Oversee the recruitment, training, onboarding and retention of service
- Recruit Service
- Assist in the development and monitor standard operating procedures, management system
- Plan the recruitment process of service providers and recruit service providers based on the standard
- Develop a standard of service quality and perform service quality control and monitor KPI’s.
- Develop service provider’s standard checklist for approval on the platform.
- Make sure recruited service providers are aligned with the standard of the
- Timely report of recruitment
- Making sure service providers coming for training are approved by service acquisition
- Oversee & facilitate the training of service
- Onboard trained service providers to the
- Build & maintain strong, trusting and long-lasting relationships with service
- Monitoring the completion of
- Monitoring and analyzing rating and reviews of service providers as well as
- In collaboration with the customer service officer,
- Answer questions raised by platform users to fulfil customers’ needs to ensure customer
- Post-service customer
- Timely report on customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with the technology team to make sure the platform works smoothly
COMPETENCIES (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Proved experience working in a similar
- Strong understanding of business process and resource
- Problem solver and decision
- Good IT skills g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership
- Ability to prioritize, demonstrating first-class organizational and time management
- Innovative, Self-motivated and highly energized individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a high level of
- Passionate about achieving high levels of
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to provide a high-quality service.
- Hands-on approach, with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately in a busy and demanding
- Committed to learning and development.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s Degree: Business or related field