Our partner, one of the leading and most loved Fast Food brand is looking for a Property & Town Planning Graduate to join their 12x month graduate internship program which is aimed at equipping graduates with skills and experience that will enable future employability and exposure in the world-of-work, working with some of the best teams in their organisations.
Are you a qualified Graduate with sound academic record from an accredited institution and recently have completed your 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification?
A taste of what to expect during the internship program…
- Determining land ownership, policies, dictating future land development rights, current development rights, road network plans, environmental constraints etc.
- Engage with various municipalities on local municipality for new builds and re -imaging of restaurants.
- Track application documents submitted to various municipal authorities.
- Assist the Real Estate specialist in compiling final reports using the information from the Geo Bries tool.
- Update the PMO tool with pipeline and project developments and prepare reports on regular basis or as requested.
- 3-4 Diploma/Degree BSC Property Studies + Honours
- No previous work experience required
- Based in Johannesburg /Geographical mobility
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Service oriented
- Self-motivated & strong desire to build a career
- Proactive, energetic and result-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- South African citizen
Important Documents to be uploaded
- Copy of your qualification(s) including Grade12/Senior Certificate
- Academic records/ Transcripts
- Copy of ID
R10,000 per month
Apply today to start building a career with a leading FMCG company.
- Company Address Centurion, South Africa
- Salary Offer R120,000
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification BSC Property Studies + Honours