Our partner, one of the leading and most loved Fast Food brand is looking for an Equipment Technician Graduate to join their 12x month graduate internship program which is aimed at equipping graduates with skills and experience that will enable future employability and exposure in the world-of-work, working with some of the best teams in their organisations.
Are you a qualified Graduate with sound academic record from an accredited institution and recently have completed your 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification?
A taste of what to expect during the internship program…
- Managing the database of the performance of the restaurant equipment.
- Compiling and executing maintenance plan for restaurant equipment to improve the equipment uptime and extend the lifespan of the equipment.
- Auditing the restaurant equipment.
- Managing Service level agreements for the service providers and equipment manufacturers.
- Sourcing and approving local suppliers for new restaurant equipment and utensils.
- 3-4 Diploma/Degree in Instrument Technician/Light Electrical Diploma, Electrical Engineering or Instrumental Engineering technical, N6 specialising in Electrical or Technical Diploma
- No previous work experience required
- Based in Johannesburg /Geographical mobility
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Service oriented
- Self-motivated & strong desire to build a career
- Proactive, energetic and result-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- South African citizen
Important Documents to be uploaded
- Copy of your qualification(s) including Grade12/Senior Certificate
- Academic records/ Transcripts
- Copy of ID
R10,000 per month
Apply today to start building a career with a leading FMCG company.
- Company Address Centurion, South Africa
- Salary Offer R120,000
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Instrument Technician/Light Electrical Diploma/Degree