Our partner, one of the leading and most loved Fast Food brand is looking for a Real Estate Graduate to join their 12x month graduate internship program which is aimed at equipping graduates with skills and experience that will enable future employability and exposure in the world-of-work, working with some of the best teams in their organisations.
Are you a qualified Graduate with sound academic record from an accredited institution and recently have completed your 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification?
A taste of what to expect during the internship program…
- Ability to use the GeoBreis Tool, various published reports and strategic municipal development plans to do groundwork on specific trade areas for the new and existing Restaurants.
- Travel where necessary to selected sites to do inloco verification exercises.
- Compile draft reports on economic viability of new and existing trade areas, as well as sales projections for new sites.
- Provide support to Real Estate Specialists in researching economic model and economic viability of retail nodes.
- GIS Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Natural Sciences and/or Information Technology or /Data Science
- No previous work experience required
- Based in Johannesburg /Geographical mobility
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Service oriented
- Self-motivated & strong desire to build a career
- Proactive, energetic and result-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- South African citizen
Important Documents to be uploaded
- Copy of your qualification(s) including Grade12/Senior Certificate
- Academic records/ Transcripts
- Copy of ID
R10,000 per month
Apply today to start building a career with a leading FMCG company.
- Company Address Centurion, South Africa
- Salary Offer R120,000
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification GIS Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Natural Sciences and/or Information Technology or /Data Science