Our partner, one of the leading and most loved Fast Food brand is looking for a Finance Graduate to join their 12x month graduate internship program which is aimed at equipping graduates with skills and experience that will enable future employability and exposure in the world-of-work, working with some of the best teams in their organisations.
Are you a qualified Graduate with sound academic record from an accredited institution and recently have completed your 3 or 4 year tertiary qualification?
A taste of what to expect during the internship program…
- Assist with the organization of our agreements and lease agreements i.e the detail recordal of our lease agreements especially, requires urgent attention.
- Furthermore, the details of the lease agreements we have with franchisees are required to be matched with the relevant franchise agreement for re-write purposes.
- Bcom Law or similar
R Qualification specializing in Labour Law
- No previous work experience required
- Based in Johannesburg /Geographical mobility
- Team Player
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn
- Service oriented
- Self-motivated & strong desire to build a career
- Proactive, energetic and result-oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- South African citizen
Important Documents to be uploaded
- Copy of your qualification(s) including Grade12/Senior Certificate
- Academic records/ Transcripts
- Copy of ID
R10,000 per month
Apply today to start building a career with a leading FMCG company.
- Company Address Centurion, South Africa
- Salary Offer R120,000
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bcom Law or similar