Mission: To build safer, healthier, and productive communities of young people capable of supporting self-directed growth and positive citizenship
Vision: CAP YEI’s vision is to be an end- to-end community based solutions provider in linking quality learning and sustainable livelihood for vulnerable communities of children and young people
Quality Policy: We at CAP Youth Empowerment Institute are passionate about the youth, and endeavour to impart our Customers with market driven technical, entrepreneurial and life skills that enables them livelihood opportunities and serve employer with competence.
We are committed to consistently meeting and exceeding our Customers needs as well as all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. We shall effectively implement the Quality Management System to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
We shall strive to provide and continually improve our services, processes and systems towards the enhancement of our Customers and relevant stakeholder needs and expectations. We shall endeavour to provide a professional working environment that supports self-actualization and enhances staff morale.
Purpose of the role
Designing and implementing the M&E activities of the Project; assisting the Project Manager in preparing Quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the Project and will be responsible for the collection & analysis of different data in relation to the project activities
- Assist in development and translation of tools, methodologies and surveys data collection and monitoring exercises, including but not limited to Post-program Monitoring, needs assessments, market assessments, weekly & monthly reporting templates, satisfaction surveys,
- Lead field-level coordination of data collection activities through site visits and real-time data submission monitoring, as well as coordination with field staff and enumerators.
- Assist in producing regular, high-quality unit updates, external reports, factsheets, case studies, briefs, lessons learnt, and success stories as required, and ensure timely dissemination of products.
- Assist in creating databases, dashboards, and other information systems that visualize project activities, indicators, and frameworks.
- Process data collected in forms of charts, graphs, maps and reports.
- Monitor exercises, in particular in using online platforms for beneficiary management databases.
- Support visibility and communications activities, including but not limited to design of banners, stickers and signboards to ensure visibility for CAP YEI and its partners; field visits to conduct interviews, take photographs and videos, and to translate the materials; to draft social media postings based on the information provided by the field teams; to draft and edit stories and articles on key CAP YEI activities.
- Undertake any other tasks as assigned, based on needs.
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- Degree in Education, Sociology, Data Management or related field with M&E training
- Knowledge of MS Excel is required
- Strong Data management skills.
- Proficiency in computer packages for generating and analysing reports.
- Experience in the use of visual analytics tools is an added advantage.
- Intermediate Excellent typing speed and accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to observe strict confidentiality.
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work with minimal or no supervision
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree: Education, Sociology, Data Management or related field with M&E training