Purpose of the Job
You will collaborate with our marketing team to provide tangible insights that will support core
marketing metrics growth. Attention to detail and an eye for quality are critical to your success,
along with an ability to grasp and present information in a digestible manner for our key
stakeholders. You are good with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s
working and what isn’t. In addition to the marketing team, you will regularly collaborate with
product managers and sales channels.
- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack, Email, and Trello
- Utilise Trello to update task status
- Weekly coordination with key stakeholders
- Provide regular marketing metrics analysis to stakeholders (weekly, monthly and trimester)
- Generate ad-hoc marketing reports on key marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the Marketing Managers on required changes.
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and
messaging that resonates with our target buyer personas.
- And any other related tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Marketing or related field
- Scholar Award letter
- Senior Certificate/Matric/ Grade12
- Copies of Highest Education
- ID Copy
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc