Purpose of the role
Join an organization that promotes and develop MSMEs in Ghana.
- Organize and maintain IT Resources.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Support the IT Team in maintaining hardware, software and other systems.
- Repairs IT equipment.
- Provide user support for IT equipment.
- Support coordination and installation of IT equipment and systems
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Good team player
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with a programming language and Microsoft Office Suite.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc