Purpose of the role
Join an organization that promotes and develop MSMEs in Ghana.
- Organize and maintain IT Resources.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Support the IT Team in maintaining hardware, software and other systems.
- Repairs IT equipment.
- Provide user support for IT equipment.
- Support coordination and installation of IT equipment and systems
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Good team player
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with a programming language and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid International Passport,
- Birth Certificate
- Introductory letter from the Institution.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 16 jobs