Tribus is a subsidiary of Centum Investments and was born out of a market and industry frustration. We are an internationally accredited and experienced company, offering far more than the mere generic standard.
As Tribus-TSG, we hold distribution rights for many products and for certain specialized products we are the sole distributor across Africa. We have distribution / reseller rights for over 10 business’s and 100’s of line item products. These distribution rights ultimately lead to better value for our Customers.
First and foremost, we create the space to give you confidence and allow you to carry out your primary and core business, without having to worry about outsourced services. We offer;
1. Improved Delivery of Service
- Greater command and control; labour, technology, SLA Management and Warranties etc.
- Combined marketing strategies, if and when required by you the client.
- Improved team cohesion as well as improved Safety & Security Awareness.
2. Greater Value for Money
- Your project will be led and overseen by some of the leading security specialists in the country and our distribution status ensures the latest in technologies and techniques will be deployed
- Less investment of time required from you & your Management Team.
- Client savings compared to current market standards of tendering and operating
Purpose of the role
Provides investment information and financial advice; works with corporate and individual clients; and maintains knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products, including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares.
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the UK economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients
- Meets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Takes on high levels of responsibility on behalf of financial institutions, corporate clients, investment organisations, and insurance companies
- Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
- Specialises in a particular field or industry to aspire to achieve expert level knowledge
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting
- Demonstrates resilience
- Willingness to learn
- Leads change and innovates
- Result oriented
- Executes entrepreneurially
- Team player
- High integrity
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree in Finance in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting