Alluvial an innovative agriculture business company based in Abuja with operations in strategic states of the country seeks self-directed interns with passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. These interns will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a supervisor and senior members of management.
Purpose of the Job
An innovative agriculture business company based in Abuja with operations in strategic states of the country seeks self-directed interns with passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. Interns will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a supervisor and senior members of management.
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support to other team members.
- Organize and maintain IT resources.
- Lend IT support in areas such as cybersecurity, programming, analytics, and data center management.
- Join in brainstorming session to provide solutions to problems as the need arises.
- Provide wire frame of ideas to be presented to management.
- Develop ideas for continuous improvement of company’s operation processes.
- Provide trending tech ideas for (Apps and other application that is useful to company operations)
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with creation of Web Application(with either .NET, PHP, Java, Python) Mobile Apps(Android/iOS), WordPress sites and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic designs.
- Knowledge of UX and UI.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification B.Sc. Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems