BrighterMonday is East Africa’s #1 job website Founded in Kenya in 2006 and operating in all East African markets, BrighterMonday is committed to the goal of maximizing the opportunities for East Africa’s job seekers and employers. BrighterMonday forms part of the investment portfolio of Ringier One Africa Media.
Purpose of the Job
Use your network, business skills, recruitment knowledge and operational expertise combined with deep user and market understanding to build the brand as well as exceed set goals and targets and therefore being the first advocate of our customers.
- Advertise open vacancies to the required audience.
- Lead in managing applications in our Applicant Tracking System.
- Assist in headhunting and candidate’s engagement process.
- Assist in scheduling interviews with recruiters and clients.
- Build relationships through timely and specific communication on process updates, pipeline. updates, and best practices to ensure a
seamless recruitment process.
- Expand the recruitment process by actively seeking feedback on the recruitment process and recommend improvements in order to deliver excellent candidates and recruiter experience.
- Provide weekly reports and attend check-ins each week with your manager to review current work, ideas and ensure timely deliverables
on set targets.
- Any other duties related to daily activities may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any people-related fields preferred.
- Adhere to the hiring policy hiring metrics
- Understanding of the business hiring needs,and budgeting thought process
- Less than 6 months experience in a similar role. Exceptional recentgraduates (2019 only) with a Bachelor’s degree in Human
Resources or any people-related fields preferred.
- Previous volunteering work, internships, or other positions while at school an added advantage.
- Leadership experience at work, school clubs, volunteer organizations is a plus.
- High attention to detail
- Confident and gloomy
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and a willingness to take on varied tasks and hit the groundrunning.
- Strong desire for personal and professional growth especially in a recruitment field.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc