The Ghana Enterprises Agency to promote and develop MSMEs in Ghana. The NBSSI was replaced by the Ghana Enterprises Agency in November 2020. Its aim is to interrelate, administer and stimulate the development of Micro, Small, and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs).
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Join an organization that promotes and develop MSMEs in Ghana.
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts. Assist with website and blog updates via WordPress.
- Assist with collateral updates and version control.
- Creation of various logos for products creation and update to various sales collateral.
- Assist with video production (shooting, editing, etc)
- Other duties as and when assigned.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS/ABILITIES & BEHAVIOUR)
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of video editing software. Writing and proofing skills are also required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detailed oriented.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree: Digital Marketing, Communication or related field