Jobberman is a Nigerian based job portal and career platform that lists candidate job applications for employers and helps connect people looking for jobs with companies hiring. It is “the single largest job placement website in sub-Saharan Africa”.
Purpose of the Job
As part of our Graduate Management Training Program that we introduced in Jobberman Nigeria this year, you will form part of our efforts to ensure that the company has a strong pipeline of candidates to fill various positions within the business. You will work across four departments within a year as described in the key responsibilities below.
You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You are committed to timely and excellent delivery with a “user first” mindset. You behave with integrity and transparency and you lead by example.
- A finance intern will work under the supervision of the business services division management and must follow the accounting or auditing process to:
- Collect, understand, process, verify and report accounting related-information to his/her vertical head
- Be given professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Assist in the preparation of monthly or weekly financial reports
- Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases and other computer applications
- Manage specialized information, reports, forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects etc
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Highly logical & systematic, team player, independent & fast learner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and technology-oriented
- A University degree in any field with emphasis on Business Management, Economics, IT or any related discipline;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and focus on executions;
- Good presentation and people management skills;
- Good networking and communication skills.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full-time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor Degree in Finance