BuyRentKenya.com is the largest and leading property marketplace in Kenya. Founded in 2012 and has since revolutionised the real estate industry in Kenya, by connecting buyers and sellers online in a highly convenient way make it a house name and around the world.
We connect buyers with sellers and tenants with landlords through a highly user-friendly real estate experience, bringing transparency and transforming our market through technology. The extensive properties, new projects and developments advertised offer variety for one when it comes to real estate.
We are not estate agents, but a marketplace that offers the best place for property seekers to find details of all advertised properties available to buy, rent or sell in Kenya. Once you found a property you like, call or send your email enquiry through the form. If you need a little more help deciding, you can also read property guides from our local experts.
Purpose of the Job
To develop a practical pipeline of business opportunities that will allow me to attain set targets-either in small agents, medium agents, large agents or developers segments. Make an impact!
- Generating sales revenue in accordance with individual and team goals
- Make a large number of outbound calls and hold meetings with prospective clients. This also includes being able to close deals independently as well as in collaboration with the team.
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and take on leadership roles when required.
- Managing all facets of the sales cycle, including prospecting, negotiating and closing.
- Maintaining a stellar client list, building relationships with them and helping clients maximize the value of subscribing to BuyRentKenya.
- Meeting and exceeding weekly and monthly sales quotas
- Assisting in improving the website and its user interface
- Handling other related responsibilities which may become appropriate from time to time.
- Full ownership for sales strategy and execution of our mission
- Document proved tactics in the sales process, and ensure adherence to Best Sales Practice framework.
- Communicate learnings on Agents & Developers account performance to the team leader.
- Update your team leader on any changing business trends in the sector in which the company operates in terms of product offering, customer care, /sales approaches etc to enhance its competitiveness, market presence, and brand loyalty.
- Meet your sales targets consistently in line with business goals and grow from strength to strength.
- Maintain a record of all your transactions with clients on CRM.
- Give feedback to the organization, comments and concerns that you receive from your clientele for the maintenance and development of better services.
- communicate strongly with a clear neutral accent, able to speak convincingly and write just as well.
- Willing to lead by example and your clients have to remember you for delivering on your promise.
- possess exceptional selling skills, a closer and a believer in the after sales effort.
- Demonstrate your attention to detail in your planning, which is key to this role, where you shall formulate and execute key plans geared towards your markets.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Business degree preferably in Sales & Marketing from a recognized university is a prerequisite.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Great Presentation Skills.
- Positive Attitude and outward thinking will be an expectation.
- Attendance and on-time reporting will be expected of you.
- Passionate display of teamwork and solution orientation as well as supportive in the work environment a must.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc