Tribus is a subsidiary of Centum Investments and was born out of a market and industry frustration. We are an internationally accredited and experienced company, offering far more than the mere generic standard.
As Tribus-TSG, we hold distribution rights for many products and for certain specialized products we are the sole distributor across Africa. We have distribution / reseller rights for over 10 business’s and 100’s of line item products. These distribution rights ultimately lead to better value for our Customers.
First and foremost, we create the space to give you confidence and allow you to carry out your primary and core business, without having to worry about outsourced services. We offer;
1. Improved Delivery of Service
- Greater command and control; labour, technology, SLA Management and Warranties etc.
- Combined marketing strategies, if and when required by you the client.
- Improved team cohesion as well as improved Safety & Security Awareness.
2. Greater Value for Money
- Your project will be led and overseen by some of the leading security specialists in the country and our distribution status ensures the latest in technologies and techniques will be deployed
- Less investment of time required from you & your Management Team.
- Client savings compared to current market standards of tendering and operating
Purpose of the role
Helps oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of a building or facility.
This business looks after a wider variety of clients including the large mall in East and Central Africa, through to national infrastructure sites. This business covers the full spectrum of Soft Services and Physical Security functions.
- Office porterage as required, including office moves, furniture moves, deliveries and collections
- Logging and reporting all technical faults and arranging all office equipment fixtures and fittings
- Co-ordinating parking availability, security passes and the booking in of visitors and clients
- Carrying out periodic health and safety checks
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Preparing, printing, binding and archiving, when necessary, all company documents and reports
- Monitoring and maintaining stationary stock levels
- Sorting and distributing all incoming and outgoing faxes and mail
- Booking both domestic and international couriers
- Providing support and cover on reception when necessary
- Building a close relationship with the Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of the business
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Demonstrates resilience
- Willingness to learn
- Leads change and innovates
- Result oriented
- Executes entrepreneurially
- Team player
- High integrity
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field