Invest in Africa (IIA) is a not-for-profit organisation with the vision to create prospering African economies. We are a collaboration of private companies, public bodies and donor organisations that support local African businesses by creating access to markets, skills and finance.
IIA has offices in the UK, Ghana and Kenya, Senegal and Mauritania with other operations in Zambia and Guinea. The APP was launched in Ghana in late 2014, while the BLP began training with the first group of SMEs in September 2015.
IIA Kenya opened in October 2015 with plans to launch the APP and BLP initiatives later on in 2016. IIA Senegal opened it’s offices in 2018 with plans to launch the APP and BLP initiatives later in 2020.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Join an organization that promotes and develop MSMEs in Ghana.
- Schedule and track meetings for the Deputy Chief Executive Officer.
- Submit accurate reports/Minutes of meetings or monitoring.
- Document and update travel schedule for the Deputy Chief Executive Officer (DCEO).
- Organize and prepare meetings for workshops and other training for the DCEO.
- Provide general administrative support as and when required.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS/ABILITIES & BEHAVIOUR)
- Leadership, decision making and management skills
- Good Time Management.
- Good team player
- Computer Literate
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree: Business Administration or related field