Alluvial an innovative agriculture business company based in Abuja with operations in strategic states of the country seeks self-directed interns with passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. These interns will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a supervisor and senior members of management.
Purpose of the Job
An innovative agriculture business company based in Abuja with operations in strategic states of the country seeks self-directed interns with passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. Interns will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a supervisor and senior members of management.
- The Intern will be tasked with deepening Alluvial communication strategy comprising of above the line, below the line communication, media play materials and
- Draft communications.
- Content writing skills on social media channels, blogs, podcasts.
- Help in developing and tracking social KPIs i.e., percentage of coverage, gender penetration.
- The intern will assist with collating information to prepare research communications.
- Join in brainstorming session on communication on market building and business development activities on alluvial emerging projects or
- Also be responsible for supporting a variety of tasks, work packages and projects with the ESG team as part of their internship.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Should possess strong analytical skills
- Have marketing communication educational background
- The Intern should have strong Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong desktop research skills
- Must have excellent verbal/written/interpersonal communication skills,
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in utilizing collaborative software tools.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's degree in related field