PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support the planning and implementation of programme activities. You will also support local partnership building and strengthening activities for entrepreneurial support to the young women entrepreneurs.
- Enterprise development training
- Participation in mentoring and professional networking opportunities
COMPETENCIES (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Selflessness, dedication, problem-solver, observant, and results-oriented.
- Good communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Basic proficiency of Microsoft Office suite and computer literate
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure while maintaining high expected standards
- Ability to work in a team and independently without supervision
- Ability to speak dialect and proximity to location is an advantage
- Demonstrate CAMFED’s core values of urgency, dignity, partnership, transparency, and leadership.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree in related field