Mission: To build safer, healthier, and productive communities of young people capable of supporting self-directed growth and positive citizenship
Vision: CAP YEI’s vision is to be an end- to-end community based solutions provider in linking quality learning and sustainable livelihood for vulnerable communities of children and young people
Quality Policy: We at CAP Youth Empowerment Institute are passionate about the youth, and endeavour to impart our Customers with market driven technical, entrepreneurial and life skills that enables them livelihood opportunities and serve employer with competence.
We are committed to consistently meeting and exceeding our Customers needs as well as all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. We shall effectively implement the Quality Management System to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
We shall strive to provide and continually improve our services, processes and systems towards the enhancement of our Customers and relevant stakeholder needs and expectations. We shall endeavour to provide a professional working environment that supports self-actualization and enhances staff morale.
- To manage CAP YEI’s social media platforms and website.
- Generate content that is informative and appealing.
- Communicate with our partners via social media to create a strong network
- Attend to Quarries and feedback raised in our social media platforms and direct them to appropriate departments
- Support learners who face challenges in the Learning Management System
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- Hands-on digital experience with a social media focus
- An interest in Digital Marketing
- Excellent Web design, Graphics Design and Video Editing Skills
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Critical thinker
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal
- Communication skills
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree: Digital Marketing, Communication or related field