BrighterMonday is East Africa’s #1 job website Founded in Kenya in 2006 and operating in all East African markets, BrighterMonday is committed to the goal of maximizing the opportunities for East Africa’s job seekers and employers. BrighterMonday forms part of the investment portfolio of Ringier One Africa Media.
Purpose of the Job
We will set you up for success in the Customer Experience field; you’ll get a chance to practice your theoretical knowledge and learn from our talent-rich Customer Experience Team. Our workplace: It’s fun, vibrant, the culture is A – amazing but most important, we value you and believe that you’ve got great potential. We will treat you as a colleague; you’ll not be an intern getting breakfast orders but be part of our family. Fun fact: We tore down the doors in our offices so that you can reach anyone for a coffee chat, mentorship or a Brighter Monday wish. We’ll give you a space to pitch and try out your ideas.
- Update account profile on CRM and other systems whenever an issue is raised and/or resolved.
- Support our customers through different communication channels.
- Support the sales team with operational support to ensure successful service delivery.
- Prepare periodic reports to your manager on the progress assigned activities.
- Any other Customer service activities assigned.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- You enjoy working in a team-oriented environment
- Our markets change rapidly you should have the ability to execute under accelerated timeframes and the flexibility to adapt to change in priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A degree in marketing / sales or a related field is preferred.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc