Powerhouse African-founded brands with pioneers like BrighterMonday Kenya launching in 2006. The ROAM group is an online stalwart with dynamic ecosystems shaping the way the digital economy operates.We transform Africa by connecting people to opportunities and empowering them to make the best decision at crucial stages of your life. Whether it is buying a car, buying a house, furnishing your home or finding your next job – our platforms empower each individual to find the best possible solution.
Africa can capitalise on the digital rise, to work around the lacking legacy infrastructure while nurturing the tremendously entrepreneurial African spirit. This will help combat the current daily challenges around trust and transparency. Our markets are ripe for digital transformation and we are committed to driving that.
Purpose of the Job
Ensure the highest level of satisfaction from user inquiries, perform consistently and provide timely, accurate and professional service at each and every user touchpoint. Help curate high-quality listings which both buyers and sellers can trust.
- Respond to customer inquiries from all communication channels
- Resolve problems encountered by users and provide help and advice on using PigiaMe’s services
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to customers in a timely manner and within the departments SLA
- Upselling and cross-selling company products to clients.
- Review listings requiring moderation on a regular basis and approve and reject according to company’s quality standards
- Review online listings on a regular basis to identify any listings online in error and correct
- Provide feedback to Product on user education gaps, auto-moderation issues, etc to help build the best product possible
- Work with the Product team to conduct user research as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Head of CX and Operations or Company
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, Management Studies or in related field
- Experience working in a call center is an added advantage
- Outgoing personality, strong interpersonal skills, networker
- Creative problem solver
- Has attention to detail, punctual
- Is accountable, has a sense of responsibility
- Strong proficiency in MS office
- Strong proficiency in English, both verbal and written
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, Management Studies or in related field