Purpose of the Job
To create digital assets for multimedia and graphics projects, including websites, infographics, advertising, animation, emails, and push notifications. Your designs will need to engage our users and encourage them to always take an action, such as buy a product/service, sign up or apply for a job.
- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack
- Utilise Trello to update task status
- Coordinate with the copywriter for content
- Coordinate with the push and performance marketers for content requirement
- Produce all graphics requests from performance marketers and email marketers
- You are required to use good graphics to improve the success of marketing and communication tools
- You are to ensure that you highlight the most important information and communicate the appropriate tone or feeling of the material through your graphics and designs to help drive users to take actions
- Create blog graphics (Banners and Gifs)
- Produce Facebook ad graphics, Google Ads display banners, and email newsletter graphics.
- Produce short video content for video ads (Youtube and Facebook)
- Assist to produce and keep up to date persona graphics, competitive environment graphics, visual guidelines, and other branding documents
- And any other related activities and assignments as assigned by the supervisor.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field will be a plus
- Scholar Award letter
- Senior Certificate/Matric/ Grade12
- Copies of Highest Education
- ID Copy
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc