BuyRentKenya.com is the largest and leading property marketplace in Kenya. Founded in 2012 and has since revolutionised the real estate industry in Kenya, by connecting buyers and sellers online in a highly convenient way make it a house name and around the world.
We connect buyers with sellers and tenants with landlords through a highly user-friendly real estate experience, bringing transparency and transforming our market through technology. The extensive properties, new projects and developments advertised offer variety for one when it comes to real estate.
We are not estate agents, but a marketplace that offers the best place for property seekers to find details of all advertised properties available to buy, rent or sell in Kenya. Once you found a property you like, call or send your email enquiry through the form. If you need a little more help deciding, you can also read property guides from our local experts.
- Lead content for company Blog & Social Media Platforms
- Communicate with colleagues and share insights on Slack
- Coordinate on-time delivery of content & social media marketing tasks via Trello
- Ensure ongoing training and development of team
- Join weekly strategic calls with company Content & Social Manager
- Join weekly ongoing calls with the CEO
- Join weekly senior marketing meetings
- Coordinate with design team on visual assets for content & social media
- Liaise with Campaign Managers to align on campaigns needs
- Liaise with ops & sales teams to monetize content & social media activities
- Own Community Master and editorial calendar
- Analyse and report on impact of content & social media marketing on KPIs creating clear action items from insights
- Report on top performing content categories, formats, social media posts and creating clear action items from insights
- Quarterly performance reviews and set development plans
- Full ownership for content & social marketing strategy and execution
- Document proven tactics in community marketing playbook and ensure adherence to content & social media marketing framework
- Ensure documentation of all content & social media marketing tests in channel briefs and communicate learnings
- Work with Campaigns Managers on content & social media strategy to support and report on campaigns
- Keep track of content & social media marketing best practices and communicate key insights to team
- Execute all content & social media marketing tasks.
- Create and lead execution of republishing strategy for company blog.
- QA all blog & social media posts for quality (spelling, imagery, and other components)
- Generation of weekly engagement posts, brand storytelling posts for company social media pages
- Management and moderation of all social media activities on company Social Media pages
- Weekly scheduling of social media posts via sprout social
- Research and write viral, SEO evergreen and media focused articles
- Write sponsored articles for media outreach
- Identify new content & social opportunities based on keyword, competitor insights, and other assessments
- Monitor and evaluate content & social media initiatives from competitor brands
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- BSc/BA Marketing, English, journalism or related field
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc