The Innovation Village is a launchpad for leading entrepreneurs and innovators working to solve our most pressing challenges using technology. We cultivate innovators and entrepreneurs, startups and enterprises focused on social-economic transformation.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To help execute our content strategy with a focus on inbound marketing initiatives. You’ll have the opportunity to work with diverse teams across the business, renowned corporations, startups, and investment companies.
- Create, develop, and distribute content aligned with our key branding and messages including blogs, white papers, e-books, PR articles, and case studies
- Assist with the design and execution of social media and content campaigns
- Liaise with different teams across the company to build out relevant content for our audience
- Develop a content calendar to ensure deadlines are met
- Write and proofread articles for our corporate partnership and investment announcements
- Work closely with our marketing and automation teams to support inbound lead strategy and execution
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Maintain our company brand guidelines in document and design review processes
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS/ABILITIES & BEHAVIOUR)
- An excellent communicator with great writing skills and a keen eye for detail
- Familiarity with content strategy development and execution
- Knowledge of marketing tools and basic strategies
- Experience with tracking web traffic metrics including social media platforms and Google Analytics
- High energy, a strong work ethic, disciplined execution skills, and a willingness to learn new skill sets
- Ability to multitask
- A Plus if you have a good eye for design and experience in the Adobe Suite and Keynote
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.)
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO (Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country.
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full-time jobs are guaranteed.
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed.
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's degree: Business Administration