Jobberman is a Nigerian based job portal and career platform that lists candidate job applications for employers and helps connect people looking for jobs with companies hiring. It is “the single largest job placement website in sub-Saharan Africa”.
Purpose of the Job
Your mission is to own content creation for digital stories, testimonials, and social media
- Assess customers’ needs and provide information on product features.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent written content.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Developing marketing campaign communication plans
- Support email marketing efforts
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media.
- Creating ad copies for billboards, GDA, newspaper ads, TV ads, as well as social ads
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Acquiring testimonials from end-to-end clients.
- Managing influencer partnerships and campaigns
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and product teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Degree in related field
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Degree in related field