LEAP Africa is a non-profit organization focused on raising dynamic, innovative, and principled leaders who will drive positive transformation in Africa. We provide relevant and tailored interventions that support effective youth transitions in education, entrepreneurship & employability, civic participation, and social mobility for young Africans.
We are on a strategic journey towards building a world class institution that will be an ecosystem builder, a thought leader, and a development hub for young people towards the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals of “Making secondary education work and Developing talents for the SDGs” in Africa.
- Create online and offline content that resonate and communicate the LEAP brand clearly, its focus and
- Direction and boosts positive perception and reputation of the LEAP brand.
- Writing articles for LEAP’s newsletters, blogs, and website etc.
- Drive publicity and engagement on the organization’s social media channels (i.e., Blog, website, social
- Media channels) to drive publicity for LEAP’s programmes and events). Monitor and report.
- Performance metrics on a regular basis.
- Contribute to the development of publicity and marketing materials.
- Applying your skills and knowledge to help solve problems in your units and in the organization
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Very good writing skills
- Social media/digital marketing skills
- Graphics design
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree: Digital Marketing, Communication or related field