Powerhouse African-founded brands with pioneers like BrighterMonday Kenya launching in 2006. The ROAM group is an online stalwart with dynamic ecosystems shaping the way the digital economy operates.We transform Africa by connecting people to opportunities and empowering them to make the best decision at crucial stages of your life. Whether it is buying a car, buying a house, furnishing your home or finding your next job – our platforms empower each individual to find the best possible solution.
Africa can capitalise on the digital rise, to work around the lacking legacy infrastructure while nurturing the tremendously entrepreneurial African spirit. This will help combat the current daily challenges around trust and transparency. Our markets are ripe for digital transformation and we are committed to driving that.
Purpose of the Job
We empower the African Continent through transparency and transform markets through technology. We support people through key stages in their lives; getting their first job, buying their first car or home and finally launching their own business. Always remember that what you do makes an impact in someone’s life. That is why we come to work every morning, ready to give it 100% of our effort.
- Fulfill tasks set out by Business Analyst
- Generating customized data training materials suit vertical deliverables and objectives.
- Identifies business issues and data challenges of the organization and provides recommendations on areas where optimize resources specifically in sales and operational reporting.
- Create visualizations and automated reports with different tools to measure, monitor and report on key metrics.
- Develop data-driven insights and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization
of product, operations and optimization initiatives.
- Work with cross-functional teams such as sales and product management to deploy data quality across the different
- Develop analysis, forecasting and optimization methods/models to provide the business solution to the clients
- Assist Business Analyst with organising relevant materials and developing training content for lessons.
- Maintain an up-to-date training attendance and keep track of training schedules.
- Ad-hoc analysis: Perform ad-hoc analysis on different problem statements to generate actionable insights to different stakeholders.
- Typical analysis types include analyzing trends across channels, product mix, geography, sales rep, customer segments, sales effectiveness, churn analysis and customer segmentation.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Recent graduate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask.
- Great interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data.Knowledge of Python is plus.
- Intermediate excel skills for answering business questions quickly
- Knowledge of a visualisation tool, preferably PowerBI
- Familiar with analytics best practices to be able to make recommendations on how to improve the data ecosystem
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
DURATION & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc