Purpose of the Job
Oversee the strategy and implementation of back-end and HQ operations that directly impact our clients.
Client Data Operations
- Support Client Data operations and ensure that they are executed to world-class standards, this includes
- Enrollment, Client Banning, Prepayment Drops, Client Stitching, Data Reporting, Sales Channel Support, Invoice Creation
- Collaboratively set department KPI’s and metrics to measure success.
Strategic Improvements and Collaboration
- Identify and prioritize operations improvement projects to allow us to scale to more farmers, more efficiently, and offer a better service.
- Identifies interventions to optimize costs and potential saving opportunities on USSD and 2 way SMS
- Work on USSD services optimization through, improving USSD reporting and USSD Service setup engagement with stakeholders
- Work with Field Operation Stakeholder and Tech team to Improve on our payment processing and system
Spending and Budgeting
- Participate in the annual budgeting process for client data operations; anticipate spending for the year based on annual plans.
- Identify ways for the department to become more efficient
People Management & Training
- Support staff mentorship to promote career growth and capacity to handle the organization’s rapid growth.
- Personally lead training sessions for senior staff members.
Team & Culture
- Serve as a leader and role model to the Kenya team at large. Embody the company’s core values: Humble Service, Hard Work, Continual Growth, Family of Leaders, Dream Big, and Integrity.
- Implement best practices and initiatives that contribute to a more diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Make Business Operations and One Acre Fund a great place to work.
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- Demonstrate ability to be innovative and strategic
- We are looking for passionate professionals who combine strong leadership skills with good humor, patience, and a humble approach to service to join our growing family of leaders.
- Scholarship Award Letter
- ID Copy/Passport Copy
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate
- Copy of Police Clearance Certificate/Invoice Receipt
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification tbc