Tribus is a subsidiary of Centum Investments and was born out of a market and industry frustration. We are an internationally accredited and experienced company, offering far more than the mere generic standard.
As Tribus-TSG, we hold distribution rights for many products and for certain specialized products we are the sole distributor across Africa. We have distribution / reseller rights for over 10 business’s and 100’s of line item products. These distribution rights ultimately lead to better value for our Customers.
First and foremost, we create the space to give you confidence and allow you to carry out your primary and core business, without having to worry about outsourced services. We offer;
1. Improved Delivery of Service
- Greater command and control; labour, technology, SLA Management and Warranties etc.
- Combined marketing strategies, if and when required by you the client.
- Improved team cohesion as well as improved Safety & Security Awareness.
2. Greater Value for Money
- Your project will be led and overseen by some of the leading security specialists in the country and our distribution status ensures the latest in technologies and techniques will be deployed
- Less investment of time required from you & your Management Team.
- Client savings compared to current market standards of tendering and operating
Purpose of the role
Use a variety of marketing techniques to promote our services.
- Market Research: analyze and collect data and information, marketing trends, customer opinions
- Monitoring competitors offers and the market – knowledge of competitors marketing strategies
- Expert in opportunities and issues, in recognizing consumer trends to propose and implement new innovations
- Build effective presentations about our products features and benefits to support local business managers and top management in selling our services to handsets manufacturers and carriers.
- Presentations will include products explanations, case studies and videos
- Project management: organize multiple projects, priorities and tasks for the release of new subscription offers, applications, landing pages, working closely with other teams involved (developers, designers, legal team, UX/UI, license)
- Analysis and Testing of launched projects/subscriptions ensuring proper user experience, results and to define next actions, key learnings and optimizations
- Defining communication brief and collaborate with graphic designers for banners, videos, presentations and assets creation
Competencies (skills/abilities & behaviour)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related studies
- Strong interest in interactive media – video games, digital communication, social networks, mobile user experience etc.
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Strong marketing communication skills
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, you have the ability to understand and use Data to take decisions.
- Ability to generate creative solutions and drive innovation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Rigorous, curious, effective and autonomous, you demonstrate abilities to make suggestions.
- Ability to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines
- Passionate to join a young, dynamic and international structure and to discover the fast-growing mobile game universe.
- Demonstrates resilience
- Willingness to learn
- Leads change and innovates
- Result oriented
- Executes entrepreneurially
- Team player
- High integrity
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related studies