Alluvial an innovative agriculture business company based in Abuja with operations in strategic states of the country seeks self-directed interns with passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. These interns will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a supervisor and senior members of management.
Purpose of the Job
An innovative agriculture business company based in Abuja with operations in strategic states of the country seeks self-directed interns with passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. Interns will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a supervisor and senior members of management.
- Perform oversight functions towards documentary evidence
- Operate as a Facilitator of learning and process improvement.
- Coordinate and capture feedback in the course of the project.
- First level problem solving and trouble shooting
- Escalate challenges and limitation or project difficulties to the project admin/manager
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
Competencies (Skills/Abilities & Behaviour)
- knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem -solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Mastercard Foundation Scholar Award letter or letter of attestation from your Mastercard Foundation Program Manager at the institution that awarded you the Scholarship. Secondary Scholars who studied in non-Scholars Program partner universities can apply with the award letter they received from their Secondary Education NGO ( Equity, CAMFED, BRAC and FAWE)
- Copy of ID / Passport proving your citizenship or eligibility to work in the country
- Copy of Highest Education Certificate/Qualification
Duration & Additional information
- 6x Months Internship Program ONLY, the host organization reserve the right to extend the internship or convert it to a job based on performance and identified need. No full time jobs are guaranteed
- All applicants are strongly advised to take note of the minimum eligibility, if all of the requirements are not met, your application will not be processed
We will ensure that no job applicant receives less favorable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age; nor be disadvantaged by any other conditions or requirements which are irrelevant.
- Annual Salary Offer Monthly Stipend
- Experience Level Graduate
- Total Years Of Experience 0
- Academic Qualification Bachelor's Degree: Business Administration or related field